Become a NZIGE Member
Candidates seeking to enter the Institution must submit their nomination to the council in writing on the designated printed form (available from the secretary or download in Word Format or PDF Format, together with evidence of the nature of their qualifications and an outline of their professional career. The Council will then consider the application and approve the appropriate class of membership. An inscribed Membership Certificate is provided to all members.
NZIGE welcomes interested individuals who are involved in the gas industry or a student to become members, Click to the membership criteria
What NZIGE does?
NZIGE is involved in the process of reviewing, developing technical standards and policies that affect all aspects of New Zealand’s gas industry.
- Represents LPG and Natural Gas industries.
- Education and training through technical workshops.
- Providing enablers for our members to actively lead the industry.
- Offers networking opportunities to share knowledge and expertise.
- Offers technical workshops and Regional Forum Evening Hot Topic presentations for professional development and up skilling.
- Annual Spring Seminar.
Benefits of Becoming a Member
- Networking opportunities professional and social
- Access to information, standards, codes and industry events
- Technical and professional development
- Access to publications at no cost
- Access to join other associated technical organisations such as Institute of Professional Engineers of New Zealand (IPENZ).
“Being a member is important to me, as I enjoy the networking opportunity both social and professional”
Become an NZIGE member and you will have access to: